Model : DV200 S-7
– Superb productivity – due to the use of a new generation engine and the excellent synchronisation of the drive train with the hydraulics system.
– Excellent economics – and increased comfort and excellent all-round visibility ensuring safe and pleasant working conditions.
– Rugged reliability – through the use of higher performance new materials, the development of new computer – assisted structural design techniques and by intensive and systematic test programs.
– All Combing to increase the life of vital components and reduce maintenance.
– Reduced maintenance – increasing uptime and reducing operating costs.
Well selected components and engines that deliver high torque at low rpm.
– Powerful low emission engines provide high torque at low revs, reduce fuel consumption,
and meet current environmental requirements.
The trucks have well-tested load-sensing hydraulics that provide increased efficiency and better performance.
The cabins of our trucks are probably the best on the market, with unbeatable comfort, visibility, and ergonomics.
Box-type chassis and I-beam type steer axle is the strongest in the market ; providing greater lifting capacity.
Quick change system for different forks, coilrams or attachments .Offers unique flexibility and greater efficiency,
for all load types, including steel, wood, paper, and containers.
Remote fan which is able to reverse for cleaning the radiator core. Fan speed is controlled by oil temperature.
|Tires||number of front/rear||4/2|
|Ground clearance||Loaded at the lowest point||mm||210|
|Loaded at the center of wheelbase||mm||325|
|Lift with STD||max fork height with rated load||mm||3500(STD)|
|two-stage mast||free lift||mm||Zero|
|Forks||thickness x width x length||mm||100x250x2400|
|Forkspacing||minimum x maximum||mm||700-2394|
|Tilt of mast||forward/backward||deg||10/10|
|Overall||length without forks||mm||5580|
|mast lowered height||3485|
|mast extended height||3500|
|overhead guard height||2930|
|Outside turning radius||mm||5120|
|LMC (from center of front wheel to fork face)||mm||1000|
|90˚stacking aisle||add load length and clearance||mm||8720|
|rated output (at rpm)||ps/rpm||254/2100|
|max. torque (at rpm)||kg.m/rpm||102/1400|
|no. speeds forward/reverse||3/3|
|Nom.drawbar pull||at 1.6 km/h, loaded||kg||14528|
|Gradeability||at 1.6 km/h, loaded||%||31|
|Axle load||with load (front/rear)||kg||40705/3133|
|without load (front/rear)||kg||12145/13693|